Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Just because they are cute does not mean they are nice,,, wave

         It is now Feburay and Ground hog’s day is tomorrow as we all hope and pray that winter will end soon. I put one word of caution about the environment here at GMAC.  During the winter months is safest time. Peace and harmony in the animal kingdom rein here at GMAC. What am I sqauking about the rather large defensive and crazy Canadian Geese.
      Why does Tsunami Bob have it out for the geese? Why are they Forsaken for all time? The horror that haunts my dreams is something I witnessed right here while at work. I could not do anything to stop it. I could not even give a warning just had to watch “when geese attack” live in just shock. 
       It was around 7:40 in the evening when I just happened to stand and look out the window and I say a rather large goose hiding in the trees then come out with head down and wings spread. I then saw its’ prey an innocent Woman walking out the back door going to her car. The goose used cover and stealth to an unknowing target the precise stealth employed gave signs that the goose was a Pro at stalking prey. I look in just shear amazement when the woman does not see the goose closing in. Just like that the Goose had her by the leg hissing and biting. The lady jumps in terror and the goose keeps up the hot pursuit attacking and hissing. The goose chases the woman all the way out of the parking lot and then struts back to the tree line. I have chills just writing this I give full warning and caution if you think about using the back door this spring DON’T!!! The geese will be lurking there in the shadows waiting…..




No comments:

Post a Comment